Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goal for January!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.... we sure enjoyed our time with our family!

I have set a goal for January and a New Year's Resolution... I will start by sharing the New Year's Resolution....clean my house. Not just clean my house, organize my house, clean out cabinets and closets... I want to feel like I have decluttered and dejunked by January 1st of 2011... yes, we have that much stuff...

the goal for January....


Eat From the Pantry Challenge

Check out the moneysavingmom.com site for the details... but basically the scoop is to clean out the pantry... spend the month grocery shopping as little as possible. Most of the moms are hoping to only pick up eggs and milk... I think the goal for her is to spend only $75 the whole month on groceries.... there were over 100 moms signed up on her site. All are supposed to blog about their experience...

My goal is to not eat out more than 4 times in the month and I am upping my grocery bill to $30 a week so $120 for the month. Which would save me about $400 for the month! Wow - that would be exciting! I think it will be okay the first two weeks of the month... it's the last two weeks that could be challenging!

Join me on this adventure! Let me know if you are going to accept the challenge!

Happy New Year! I look forward to sharing the details of this challenge with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment