Tuesday, December 22, 2009

white christmas?

it isn't looking like a white Christmas this year here in Kansas City... what a bummer. It is the only time of year that I like a little snow.... and actually, what I like more than those wet, cold flakes falling from the sky... is the sound. I am not sure I have the words to describe the sound... and you don't get it during the day.... usually Christmas Eve is best because there isn't much traffic... but I love to open the front door and hear the sound of snow falling. Such a peaceful tranquil sound.

So, Ginger had her tonsils taken out on Friday (today is Tuesday). It has been a very very long 5 days. In fact, I texted my husband today and told him to please choose a nice insane asylum for me...she is lucky I love her because she has been pushing my patience the past couple of days.

But you all do not tune in to hear about my children woes....I think you all come to read about new recipes.... which alas, I do not have any. But you will have to check in after Christmas! Christmas Eve I am trying bread pudding recipe... it is a lower calorie version of Paula Deen's Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding....I would love to hear if you are making anything special for the holidays! Love new recipes!

Thank you all for your friendships the past year... I wish you the merriest of Christmases! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment